Go Play "Zero Hour"... (Destiny)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, March 15, 2020, 12:00 (1503 days ago)

... in its multiplied export damage state while you can.

A few days ago CruelLEGACEY mentioned that the Mission/Dungeon/Thing Bungie should make much more of was currently glitched.

This is, by all accounts, true. Gloriously glamorously true.

At the same time cheapLEY mentioned that Destiny is good when it’s difficult. Well it's also alot of fun when, in its rare moments, when EVERYTHING EXPLODES! When your light is like a whirlwind, and your bullets move with mass in light.

I've been playing around with different exotics with the first three damage rooms, and have had a lot of fun doing so. Just kicking back and blownig shit up. If that sounds fun to you, I suggest you give this a go before Bungie patches this. Since... you know, they hate fun.

:P

Below are some clips I've made, for posterity.

-------------------------------

With Zero Hour being glitched so that all weapons do multiple times more damage by default, I had to see what would happen if you shot the tank with on of the highest bust damage weapons of the game. I was not disappointed. Also, as a side note - Holy Crap the power of Music! At the end here I pop my Dawnblade Super (which I personally have never liked) accidentally at the EXACT same time the chorus does... AND IT FEELS SO EPIC! If only there was more room (and I hadn't already put down most of the foes) to play with that moment. Bungie - y'all need to buff this super with the power of music.

-------------------------------

I love how this ends. That cut is unintentionally perfect.

Now if Bungie could leave this unpatched for the next, oh... four or five weeks, that would be sweet. Trying to find folks who can fight and jump this mission is like herding cats. >_>

It's *almost* solo-able

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Sunday, March 15, 2020, 12:58 (1503 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Certainly by someone better than me.

I managed to get the boss down, but I ran out of time cleaning up the remaining adds. I definitely lost about a minute to a bunch of stupid deaths on the way though (I seriously hate the fans!!!).

Huh...? The last clip is me doing this. In Heroic mode. >_>

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, March 15, 2020, 13:05 (1503 days ago) @ someotherguy

- No text -

Damn

by someotherguy, Hertfordshire, England, Sunday, March 15, 2020, 15:13 (1503 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

I should have watched the clips, but they hate my phone browser.

Still, I at least dont have the chops for it.

How long ago was that first one made?

by Claude Errera @, Sunday, March 15, 2020, 13:20 (1503 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

That triumph is no longer available, unfortunately. Not sure when they yanked it, but it was gone yesterday when we looked.

Two days ago. Friday. Still there but can't see?

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Sunday, March 15, 2020, 14:31 (1503 days ago) @ Claude Errera

- No text -

How long ago was that first one made?

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Monday, March 16, 2020, 07:08 (1502 days ago) @ Claude Errera

That triumph is no longer available, unfortunately. Not sure when they yanked it, but it was gone yesterday when we looked.

It is still available... I got it myself about 3 days ago (along with the Emblem). I think it’s just one of those Triumphs that stays hidden until you unlock it.

Go Play "Zero Hour"...

by Vortech @, A Fourth Wheel, Monday, March 16, 2020, 14:38 (1502 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Now if Bungie could leave this unpatched for the next, oh... four or five weeks, that would be sweet. Trying to find folks who can fight and jump this mission is like herding cats. >_>

I’ve been doing a lot of runs for it for friends this week. If you need help I’m glad to jump in. I fully intend to keep it going for the Caty list and ship over the next couple weeks too.

Plus, I am “working from home“ for the next couple weeks and yet none of my work can be done at home so I have a lot of free time on my hands.

Go Play "Zero Hour"...

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 13:35 (1501 days ago) @ Vortech

I’ve been doing a lot of runs for it for friends this week. If you need help I’m glad to jump in. I fully intend to keep it going for the Caty list and ship over the next couple weeks too.

Plus, I am “working from home“ for the next couple weeks and yet none of my work can be done at home so I have a lot of free time on my hands.

Noted. I'm probably just going to lone wolf while I can, but in the event you try and go for the ship, I'd be happy to help. I recommend using this site (https://dreaming.city/zerohour). The ship is... bulky, but you do get more Siva which helps get a little closer to getting a catalyst.

Go Play "Zero Hour"...

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Monday, March 16, 2020, 22:54 (1502 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

Are you sure it's not just our extra light? I mean, the average is 1000 now...

Go Play "Zero Hour"...

by EffortlessFury @, Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 03:35 (1502 days ago) @ Morpheus

I still haven't done it once; it was still hard as hell a few months ago.

Go Play "Zero Hour"...

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Tuesday, March 17, 2020, 09:04 (1501 days ago) @ Morpheus

It is the extra light, but that’s the glitch... our power level appears to scale up above and beyond the usual “ceiling” in terms of how much damage we do. Normally there’s a kind of cap with regards to our light level that means once we’re a certain distance above the required level of an activity, it no longer makes a difference. In other words, being 30 or 50 or 100 levels above an activity makes no difference; you’re doing the same damage output in all 3 cases. But with Zero Hour, it looks like the ceiling is just gone.

Back to the forum index
RSS Feed of thread