Can confirm (Destiny)

by Kahzgul, Tuesday, May 17, 2016, 16:26 (2909 days ago) @ MacAddictXIV

Recently started leveling my Gunslinger up (two IBs ago, IIRC). It has given me a whole new perspective on Golden Gun. It used to feel cheap and OP in PvP, somewhat useless in PvE.

I can now see it is a very skill-oriented Super in PvP (give or take a few lag-induced hit-detection shenanigans) and that spitting on the TV is more useful than it in PvE.

PS: I love these knives more than Bloom on my Voidwalker. And that's saying something.

So I finally started leveling up my Baby Hunter yesterday. And I have found out two things already:

1. Knives are a lot of fun. And they are both really easy to precision kill with and hard. Also it's impossible to freaking hit a vex juice box with them!

2. Golden gun does indeed do precision damage, it just doesn't show a yellow number. I recorded two examples :-)

My only two examples are on unarmored knights, but. It's pretty obvious I hit a precision shot with the GG.

Crazy. That second clip is certainly clear. 680 on the first two shots, 1360 on the last one, so 2x damage with the precision hit. Good research!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread