Yeesh. (Destiny)

by EffortlessFury @, Friday, October 14, 2016, 18:27 (2758 days ago) @ slycrel

I am apparently not hardcore enough for this game anymore. My single character running at 369 is incredibly behind. I haven't even bothered with the nightfall yet, guess I should do that before the changes.

Don't like the new "time sink"-ness. I'd be less worried, but I feel content is dropping way way too quickly. I'd have to be playing 15-20 hrs a week of destiny to even come close to keeping up with their aggressive schedule.

I don't understand why they don't stretch the content out a bit longer. Maybe they have more planned as they go, but TTK kind of went this direction as well, with a few months of very little after challenge modes dropped. Seems like a mistake, but maybe statistics say otherwise and I'm no longer their target market.

Yeah, along with the others who've replied, I read that as making the game a little less time-sinky (and I'm only playing because of how much less time-sinky it is compared to the olden days).

Almost all existing activities are raising the max gear level for dropped gear and leaving their difficulty the same. Makes it easier to get higher level gear. Essentially you should either keep ascending at the same pace as before or faster, depending on where in the curve you are at any given time.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread