Yeesh. (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Friday, October 14, 2016, 19:10 (2758 days ago) @ slycrel

I am apparently not hardcore enough for this game anymore. My single character running at 369 is incredibly behind. I haven't even bothered with the nightfall yet, guess I should do that before the changes.

Don't like the new "time sink"-ness. I'd be less worried, but I feel content is dropping way way too quickly. I'd have to be playing 15-20 hrs a week of destiny to even come close to keeping up with their aggressive schedule.

I don't understand why they don't stretch the content out a bit longer. Maybe they have more planned as they go, but TTK kind of went this direction as well, with a few months of very little after challenge modes dropped. Seems like a mistake, but maybe statistics say otherwise and I'm no longer their target market.

Try not to worry about it :)

Leveling up during the early days of RoI sucked. It was purely a time-sink. Between Trials & IB, and now these new updates, it is steadily getting easier. We're in the crappy post-release zone right now, where light level is a constant point of contention. Another month or two down the road, everything will start to even out and none of this will feel like much of a problem anymore :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread