TWAB - 10/14/2016 (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Saturday, October 15, 2016, 17:35 (2757 days ago) @ CougRon

With this increase, many reward sources will also increase their maximum Light. Strike Hoards, Nightfall, Exotic Engrams, Trials of Osiris, Crucible, and Iron Banner will now provide rewards up to 400 Light. Archon’s Forge, the Heroic SIVA Strike playlist, and Legendary Engrams will now provide rewards up to 385 Light.

SuuuuuuuuUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRE.
Answer me this: will it still be 1/4th of a light level increase per high-light level strike?

For those striving to reach Heroic Wrath of the Machine or even attempt their first run at Normal Wrath of the Machine, players should find more paths and options available to them to reach the recommended Light.

Anybody 'member that page Bungie had before the April Update that had that whole table on how to get to the highest light level with all those options to get there? I guess those weren't really "more" now were they?

I still don't like the fact that Heroic strikes are the only way to advance to the raid other than the raid.

Everyone's telling me "Oh it's only a crawl once you get to 365, ooh!"

So a quarter of a light level per 2o minute strike(which is now hard as hell since I'm only one light level ahead of the minimum instead of seventy-five) isn't?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread