Play Mass Effect Andromeda. (Gaming)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Tuesday, April 04, 2017, 18:31 (2579 days ago) @ cheapLEY

It's better than the hot mess that was Mass Effect 3 by miles.

Well... the ending is, for sure.

I think overall ME3 had better writing especially in the conversations. They just knew your crew so well by the third game that they nailed so many great little scenes and moments. I think Andromeda is a little weaker on that front. Not a ton, but a little.

That said, if you're only just moving past Eos, you still have a lot to look forward to. The loyalty missions in particular are all great and they only kick in during the 2nd half of the game. Plus there are some great moments where you get to hang out with individuals of your crew and do fun or silly or awesome things. And there some stuff I'm not going to talk about now, but I'd be interested to hear what you thought of. Come back once you're finished.

But yes, I think Andromeda really got that sense of exploration and pioneering and managed to be about more than you being the invincible Shepard who is always right and always the only one who can save the galaxy. Keep playing, the best is yet to come. :)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread