What specifically is giving your group problems? (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, October 16, 2017, 10:19 (2396 days ago) @ DEEP_NNN
edited by Cody Miller, Monday, October 16, 2017, 10:22

None after Castellum and we haven't finished any other section. I am aware of some kind of workaround for the initial Castellum section but our first foray below the Castle was kind of painful.

I'm confused. I'm almost positive you get a checkpoint after each main encounter. If you don't know your way around the underbelly, you have to do the Castellum again, but you don't have to redo encounters you already completed.

The only thing we've managed to complete is the Castlellum.

Stand on the standards to get the force of will buff. You will do way more damage, so do that if you feel unable to take out enemies.

You do not need to complete the Castlellum in order to move on to the next challenge. You can sneak in through the underbelly. Try that instead. There are maps on the internet to help you, or you can explore and follow the symbols to lead you to the next applicable challenge.

You should do the Castlellum at least once though, since you get a drop. After that it is only 500 glimmer. Each challenge has an exit to the underbelly, so you could potentially do it without ever stepping foot back in the Castlellum.

Your checkpoints are saved after you beat each challenge.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread