“SHARE” (Gaming)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Monday, October 30, 2017, 10:45 (2371 days ago)
edited by Ragashingo, Monday, October 30, 2017, 10:51

As some might have noticed, I’m multi platform now. That mean learning some things. The thing I wish to learn about today is the Share button, it’s uses, it’s options, what similarities and differences it has to the Xbone’s feature set. I tried asking my normal gaming group and they barely responded. In their defense, I asked the following questions in the most broken, inconsistent, half teasing way possible. So, not really their fault. :p

Anyway, some specific questions:

1. When I recorded this clip of Chloe Price vs Robo-Dino-Utopia I initially got a 14ish minute clip that I had to trim down. Is that the way thing are done? Or is there some option to only record the last X minutes? My Xbone is set for the last 45 seconds, for instance, with the option to grab up to the last five minutes. Anything similar on PS4?

2. What if I want to record something that is about to happen? How do I do that? And how long can I record for?

3. What are the various ways to get screenshots and video off? I can upload directly to YouTube and the clips seem to be in the gallery. What if I want to get a video onto my iPad? For Xbone, I can upload to Microsoft’s OneDrive then download it to iOS’ photo library. How can I do something similar on PS4? What about uploading to Dropbox?

4. What else should I know about my PS4? I’ve mainly just been playing games. Are there cool things I should know? Or settings I should change for better-ness?

Thanks!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread