“SHARE” (Gaming)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, October 30, 2017, 11:10 (2371 days ago) @ Ragashingo

1. When I recorded this clip of Chloe Price vs Robo-Dino-Utopia I initially got a 14ish minute clip that I had to trim down. Is that the way thing are done? Or is there some option to only record the last X minutes? My Xbone is set for the last 45 seconds, for instance, with the option to grab up to the last five minutes. Anything similar on PS4?

PS4 is always recording, but saves when you save a movie. You can set the duration in the settings, and I think it goes up to 30 mins on the Pro, but you can set it much lower.

2. What if I want to record something that is about to happen? How do I do that? And how long can I record for?

Let it happen, then press share and save the movie.

3. What are the various ways to get screenshots and video off? I can upload directly to YouTube and the clips seem to be in the gallery. What if I want to get a video onto my iPad? For Xbone, I can upload to Microsoft’s OneDrive then download it to iOS’ photo library. How can I do something similar on PS4? What about uploading to Dropbox?

Copy to a USB device. Insert a thumb drive or hard disk, and you can copy them directly to it. I think it has to be FAT or exFAT.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread