“SHARE” (Gaming)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Monday, October 30, 2017, 12:35 (2371 days ago) @ Korny

My game schedule looks something like:

Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice (Completed)
Chloe Price vs Robo-Dino-Utopia (In progress.. I'm gonna be putting up a question thread on it >later today!)
The Last of Us
Horizon: Zero Dawn
Uncharted 1-4 + The Lost Legacy
Helldivers
Journey
The Order: 1886

Beyond: Two Souls
and anything else I can think of.

FTFY

The Order: 1886 is $4 right now. It commits the cheapLEY mortal sin of not giving you breakdancing abilities for the first ten minutes, but if you crank up the difficulty to Hard, you'll more than get your money's worth. The art direction is gorgeous, the plot is solid, and the gameplay can be fun, but not too challenging (there are only two fights in the game where things get super difficult, and they're pretty close to the end). The cutscene-to-gameplay ratio is pretty high, but at least it's not boring (should take you about eight hours to beat).

Nice! I actually thought about adding a disclaimer that he should rent The Order or wait for a deep discount because, although I actually did like it and was glad I played it, it was disappointing/underwhelming and I'm glad I rented it and didn't pay anywhere near full price. I'll probably pick it up for $4 though, and go back through another run to get the Platinum!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread