To buy or not to buy (Gaming)

by Avateur @, Friday, November 24, 2017, 14:21 (2352 days ago) @ Cody Miller

I see no point in the X. The games just aren't there for Xbox in general. If you already have a PS4 Pro, I'd say you're in great shape. The Xbox One S is far more reasonably priced and will allow you to stream Netflix 4K and comes with a UHD Blu-ray player. Microsoft has made it perfectly clear for years that they view their consoles more for home entertainment than as a gaming device, and the exclusives aren't a thing. Most of the games can be picked up on Playstation or on PC as it is. And I don't even own a Sony console, and it's clear to me that PS4 is where it's at as far as gaming goes.

You made a thread the other week about getting a Switch. Get that instead. So maybe you won't like Mario Odyssey due to the collecting, but Breath of the Wild is fantastic. I also wonder what you'd think of something like Arms. Metroid will come eventually, too. And hell, just get Mario Odyssey anyway. Don't focus on the collecting. Focus on the gameplay and the levels and everything else that makes the game amazing.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread