Get it (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Monday, November 27, 2017, 13:52 (2349 days ago) @ kidtsunami
edited by Korny, Monday, November 27, 2017, 13:59

I'm just saying that you appear to be trolling and that I don't find that constructive, and "calling it how you see it" is a thinly veiled excuse for trollish behavior.

I mean, I feel like I'm making valid points, which is the main goal whenever I post something. Initially, I made a jab at the replies that Cody was getting, but that was based on the truth of the replies, and like I said, the whole thing was very telling, and even the replies afterwards only really reinforced the point.

I'm just really annoyed that Sony is keeping me from playing with my PS4 friends. It's my go to game at the moment and Sony's choice seems petty, like something that XB1 launch era microsoft would have done.

I get that, yeah... But it would be a terrible business decision for Sony to allow crossplay. They have the huge playerbase (over 2:1 compared to Xbone). Would people have any incentive to buy a PS4 if they could simply play with the much larger playerbase from a competitor's console? No business would ever do that, no matter how good it made them look, because they can easily afford to look bad (though I will say that historically, success has led Sony to make lots of dumb, arrogance-driven decisions, but this is not one of them). And if you miss playing with those friends enough to turn on the PS4 to play with them, then you're kind of proving the point.

Ok ok... I think I've got it, let me check the clipboard again:
Kinect Sports Rivals

Xbox One X has no native Kinect support, nor does it come with it, so that game wouldn't even work. :P

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread