Get it (Gaming)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Sunday, November 26, 2017, 19:29 (2350 days ago) @ Cody Miller

My whole friends list is loving theirs. And one of them is on a 1080p tv.

And it's pretty clear that multi-platform games are going to shine brightest on it.

Incorrect. Most of the games are also coming out on PC, where they shine brighter.

That extends to whatever "exclusives" Microsoft can scrounge up at this point. Microsoft knows that PC is where the player base is at... Though I do somewhat agree with Kid about playing console games on console, but I don't twirl my wine glass while I say it, since it's mostly because I favor a controller over a mouse and keyboard (plus, the PC community is the worst community).

That said, it's all but confirmed that Halo 6 will be on PC, and I played around with the Halo 5 Forge tool there, and can confirm that it will likely be the definitive experience, so I think the Xbone X will mainly just appeal to folks who have a PC that can't really play games, or those who have a 4K tv, which isn't a bad thing, but to defend the X beyond that comes off as pure fanboyism, IMO.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread