Jeez, What A Mess. (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Sunday, September 02, 2018, 18:35 (2083 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Ok... a lot of what you’re complaining about seems to come from simply not knowing the rules of the game. You also say you went straight in, rather than watching videos first, because you didn’t want to be “spoiled”. I don’t know man... seems like you’ve gotta pick one or the other. Were you expecting the action to continuously pause so that everything could be explained to you, mid-match? Because that doesn’t seem like a reasonable expectation for a competitive multiplayer game.

Not really. To be honest, I thought that the first time you selected Gambit, a little short video or something would play explaining a bit about the game and how it works--kinda like that Age of Triumph intro from D1, short and concise, yet informative and enlightening; one time deal. Then it puts you back into orbit, select it again and matchmaking. I think that would've been better.

• Only 1 player can invade the enemy team at a time.

Man, if I had known that, I would've recorded that three enemy blitz from the first game. Then I would've knocked down Bungie's door until all those cheaters were flattened(yeah, right). Not to worry though--they'll just do it again next time, and I'll be ready.

Your guide was very accurate and teaching! Hopefully when I someday get Forsaken, I'll face it with a little more of an open mind.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread