Forsaken couldn’t save the PS4 clan (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Friday, October 26, 2018, 21:21 (2016 days ago) @ vtf73

More interest garnered for a D1 throwback raid than D2 Last Wish...and it’s a shame because the new raid is great.

We're at Riven in our blind run. It's been fun. The Last Wish is really cool. Some really great encounters.

It's a bummer about the PS4 side of things. Forsaken itself is some of the problem for me. I don't see myself returning to PS4 anytime soon, if ever, because the level grind is just too damn long. I have one character at 580-something, one at 516, and the other I'm just playing a bunch of Crucible to get to level 50 before I do the Forsaken story.

I love Forsaken, but I don't particularly feel like doing it all again on another system. And it gets sort of frustrating going to another system and then not having all the gear I've grown to love on the other set of characters. I just don't have it in me.

There's enough gear to chase and stuff to do, that I'm not actually sure I'll get everything that I want to do accomplished by the time the next content drop hits in December already.

It's a shame, because I want to play with you all again.

Beating a dead horse at this point, but I'm really hoping we see cross saves in the next iteration of Destiny.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread