Forsaken couldn’t save the PS4 clan (Destiny)

by TheeChaos @, Saturday, October 27, 2018, 10:29 (2015 days ago) @ vtf73

certainly nothing wrong with it. My point was you were able to fill a D1 raid but not one for D2, that’s all. Due to the lack of interest within the clan I’ve been running with randoms getting to at least the vault on 2 sometimes 3 of my characters every week using the bungle app...even beating it last night in under an hour. Just a shame the clan isn’t coming together as I hoped with Forsaken.

I would like to do the raid more. My biggest issue with it, and Destiny at the moment, is the drops. I hit 600 on my Hunter, and I doing anything with a "Powerful" reward drops crap. Edge transit is a given, but I need NEW STUFF. The raid is where this should shine. Instead I keep getting the chest to drop REPEATEDLY. I am up to 6 chest drops, 1 boot 1 helmet 1 arm. This would be neat if they had Raid specific perks, but they got rid of that. And since they don't drop at 600, whats the point if you aren't crazy about the gear? Some people get curated weapons first try, why am I on number 6 of the same drop? RNG likes some more than others for sure but damn. If I get 5 of the same item and only have a handful of the rest, spread it around.

Maybe after the upcoming update exotic rates will get better and that will help. For now I play what I enjoy in Destiny, the Crucible and playing with friends.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread