alt subject line: the PS4 clan had a fun event last night (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, October 27, 2018, 21:10 (2015 days ago) @ TheeChaos

More interest garnered for a D1 throwback raid than D2 Last Wish...and it’s a shame because the new raid is great.

I wouldn't say that. Kermit just wanted to do an old raid with PS4 people since he wasn't leveled on PS4. Nothing wrong with that.

This^

For the record, I think the new raid is great, too, and I'd love to be able to play it with you all. And Vinny, most people playing last night couldn't play the new raid if we wanted to. We had enough interest in part because I beat the bushes asking people to play (some said no). I didn't know we'd have enough--at the time I logged on I knew only that Destroyo and Cyber were definite.

Kupkake and Destroyo can play the new raid, and I wouldn't presume they aren't interested. They were the first two people I invited and a big reason I scheduled the event. I raided with them nearly every week for years--I've raided more with those two than anyone else on any platform, and I don't want to stop.

Unfortunately, the streamers won the debate and the new raid is on the other side of a pretty significant grind. it's a shame there's only 24 hours in a day, but that's the crux of it.

I intend to play the new raid on the PS4, but it's going to take awhile to get there. In the meantime I intend to keep scheduling events because of friends I enjoy playing with. I understand your frustration because I've felt it too. If you see me on, and want to help me level up faster, I'd appreciate that!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread