Forsaken couldn’t save the PS4 clan (Destiny)

by Ragashingo ⌂, Official DBO Cryptarch, Saturday, October 27, 2018, 14:29 (2015 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

Leveling up from 380 to 598 was maybe the best “grind” so far in Destiny. It felt like no matter what I did I was rewarded with higher and higher level gear. So I could do anything I wanted and was the middle of the pack of our Raid group. It was such a difference from things like D1 where I (and most people) got stuck be cause we couldn’t get the one piece of Raid gear we needed. Or some of the later D1 expansions where you practically had to do X to get Y so you could advance your level at all.

I just wish Bungie would set the timing so everyone could take part in the activities closer to the same time. A two month gap between the play all day streamers and our DBO team who was not lacking in dedication or skill is just crazy. Imagine if Last Wish had been a 500 level activity! The whole community could have been a part of the race instead of what? Six teams?

The leveling was fine, in my opinion, it’s just the gear drops and insulting timing of the raid and those exclusive jackets that have been problematic.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread