Bungie, fix the actual problems in this game (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Thursday, October 30, 2014, 22:15 (3459 days ago)

This is my first time doing the Raid since the teleportation "fix" and it's bullshit. The first Atheon teleport sent three people. Okay, cool. Next one sent four. Next one sent two. This never happened in the other times I played the Raid prior to the "fixing" of teleportation. Are you kidding me? Fix the actual "glitches" in the game, not the alleged teleportation glitch that frankly should have just been left alone and did a better job of fostering rolls and teamwork.

Also, if you're dead and Time's Vengeance starts, if you get revived after it has started, you get zero benefit from any of its effects.

Additionally, a Harpy went through the portal and blew up the away team as it was coming back. Yes, the Harpy absolutely went through. No, it did not catch them once they returned. This was inside the portal while dealing with Oracles. That's utter trash. I can't believe I'm saying this, but MCC is only a little ways off, and right now it's absolutely going to win my game time.

Also, Pete is tired of not getting Raid armor. Again. That's not a glitch or anything, but I figured I would let you all know.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread