Bungie, fix the actual problems in this game (Destiny)

by RC ⌂, UK, Friday, October 31, 2014, 13:13 (3466 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

its takes a good while for the gate to open. As soon as the last oracle is killed, you have time's vengeance. It is stupid to wait to open the gate, b/c you can lose out on time for everyone to be back "home" to deal bonus damage. Also, if you put it off, and then SHTF and you don't get it open in time, the remaining three people will get teleported, and you wipe.

One guy needs to stand on the activation plate, and the other 2 need to run interference.

Ok, so there are trade-offs between immediate activation and any amount of delay (e.g. starting at Oracle 3 for example) - just gotta use your best judgement.

Still, killing Supplicants faster always, always helps.

I had a supplicant come through the portal and almost kill me on Tuesday after the update. I have never had that happen before. Now it's happened to Avateur as well. Could be random coincidence, or it could be that the update broke more than it fixed.

Why are you assuming it's a glitch? It's a VEX PORTAL. They BUILT that thing. Why wouldn't they be able to go through it? Don't tell me you think you know everything there is to know about every encounter in this game less than 2 months from release...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread