Bungie, fix the actual problems in this game (Destiny)

by Claude Errera @, Friday, October 31, 2014, 12:15 (3467 days ago) @ Avateur

Doesn't sound like a glitch to me. You didn't make your own fate: someone else had to save you.

Doesn't matter what sounds like a glitch to you (or me for that matter). Having three people in back and three in front didn't sound like a glitch to anyone until Bungie pulled that out of thin air. You might be right, but that sure hasn't been communicated.

This entire reply just reeked with defensiveness, but this answer actually bugged me.

You are welcome to complain that you're unhappy that you didn't get the buff because you were dead. (Oh, fine, go ahead and tell me it wasn't even you - it was someone else in the party. I actually don't care who it was.) But RC's explanation is a pretty damned good one, and it fits nicely with the viewed results. They don't communicate ANYTHING directly about the raid - that's the whole friggin' point! You have to figure it out! (They don't even tell you where to go.)

So you just learned something you didn't know before (that being resurrected after Time's Vengeance starts leaves you out of the buff), and your immediate assumption is 'bug'? Why? I guess I'm asking, why SHOULDN'T it be coded that way?

Why do you expect it EASIER, when they've already said a thousand times that they've gone out of their way to make it the hardest experience they've ever offered?

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread