Bungie, fix the actual problems in this game (Destiny)

by Avateur @, Friday, October 31, 2014, 11:37 (3467 days ago) @ RC

Doesn't sound like a glitch to me. You didn't make your own fate: someone else had to save you.

Doesn't matter what sounds like a glitch to you (or me for that matter). Having three people in back and three in front didn't sound like a glitch to anyone until Bungie pulled that out of thin air. You might be right, but that sure hasn't been communicated.

Sounds awesome! Maybe home team should be better at killing Supplicants! Maybe you should delay the portal opening until they're actually ready to come through? Then get a Titan to drop an Armour of Light shield on it.

Because we totally didn't wait until they were ready to come through, and it popped on through and nuked them out! Oh man, too bad our team managed to barely let one go by. Darn. Blame the victims, right? Nah, defend Bungie when their game doesn't do what it's intended. Then defend Bungie when you do what they didn't intend but they want it fixed. I getcha.

Look, I'm not going to deny that there are glitches in the game, but this is coming off like you're blaming the game for your team's lack of skill and strategy.

Lack of skill and strategy. Adorable. Have never failed to complete a Raid, and this particular team is quite good at cleaning up throughout all of Crucible, too. But go ahead, postulate some more as to how completely random and unexpected situations might catch a really good team off guard and cause them to wipe. I'd love to hear more.

... MCC is only a little ways off, and right now it's absolutely going to win my game time.

That's fine. Forge looks super awesome. Have fun!

It does, but I couldn't care less about that. Campaign co-op in H1 and H2, dedicated servers in multiplayer, and playlists that can handle more than 3-6 people at a time. Should be refreshing.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread