Encouraging multi-classing with class-specific quests & loot (Destiny)

by Cody Miller @, Music of the Spheres - Never Forgot, Monday, January 12, 2015, 16:14 (3401 days ago) @ petetheduck

"I think a better solution is to simply allow rewards from activities three times per week per account, rather than once per week per character. Same effect as now essentially, but now you don't have to have two other characters of the same class. I could just have one Hunter and do the stuff three times and not have to worry about switching. I think it's silly the system encourages creating three basically identical characters." - Cody Miller (was right)

I think Cody's solution is not only the best way to negate the advantage of redundant characters and eliminate rolling characters over and over again during the week, but actually improves the experience for all players regardless of the number of characters they have.

If there was one change I could make to Destiny right now, this would be it.

Of course I'm right :-p

Is your hunter all set at 32? Then just run the raid three times and get three shots at titan armor this week to build up your titan. Much easier and more fun to build up multiple characters.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread