Crota normal mode glitchtastic after patch? (Destiny)

by Speedracer513 @, Dallas, Texas, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 09:35 (3384 days ago) @ Korny

We had a pretty tough time last night as well. I may have been the least experienced person, though, so I couldn't tell if anything unusual was happened. The more hardened vets seemed surprised more than once.

I think it was Guardian who said that his group was also noticing Crota behaving differently as far as two days ago, but just yesterday I ran the raid three times with one of my groups, and we didn't notice a single thing amiss. I think the issue is that since they removed the starting swordbearer, the timing got a bit jilted from what people are used to...

Yeah, I have been having the feeling that the timing is a little sped up. Crota seems to move to the right a little quicker than he used to. Some of my teammates claim to not notice a change and they think that we're just not killing the first swordbearer as quick -- but I don't believe them. I don't think we're killing the swordbearer any slower (or at least not any more than a few seconds slower). I feel like before the patch it wasn't necessary to ever hit Crota when he wasn't in the middle - but now I feel like we have to go after him on the right side at least once to keep pace.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread