Crota normal mode glitchtastic after patch? (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Wednesday, January 21, 2015, 10:35 (3384 days ago) @ Speedracer513

Some of my teammates claim to not notice a change and they think that we're just not killing the first swordbearer as quick -- but I don't believe them.

I'm almost positive that this is what was causing our problems during that 1 run last week. I've run the raid 4 times since then, and every time the group was way more efficient about taking down the swordbarer. He does still seem to rotate to the right a touch sooner. As Munky mentioned, I think its because of the change to the Swordbarer's arrival. He's not there at the very beginning of the encounter, so we need to wait longer to take him down, so Crota is further along his rotation schedule by the time we attack him.

The group Munky and I played with on Monday night made it a priority to crush the swordbarer the second he arrived on the first round. From then on, we had no problem staying on schedule. We actually got ahead of schedule a couple times.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread