"We've Woken The Hive!" (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, January 30, 2015, 08:36 (3374 days ago) @ Morpheus

Bad example, but let's say for instance that area was actually hard or something. Like they were all Hallowed Thrall or Knights or hell, even Ogres. To have that battle on you and be completely drained of your ammo can really mess you up. Again, the Dark Beyond is a terrible example, but I don't like the deprivation.

OOH! I just thought of a cutscene that applies--The Black Garden. The second that cutscene ends, you're surrounded by 30(Daily) Goblins and Hobs and you've got virtually nothing! It's just not a good idea.

That's weird; on my version of Destiny, you start out far away and above them by the entrance to the area. They have to work their way up before they can start shooting. If you start out surrounded by them, you might have a defective copy. Also, it sucks that you don't have a single other weapon at your disposal while the ammo refills on your Gamebreaker...

/poop.

Like I said, if you can only think of one instance where it becomes a minor inconvenience, I think that means that it's not a serious issue that is worth the risk to fix...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread