Yeah, That's GOTTA Be It, Right? (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Friday, January 30, 2015, 10:53 (3372 days ago) @ Morpheus

The millisecond I bought it, not a damn thing else mattered except leveling it up. All the times I tried to beat Crota and, more importantly, the Deathsingers, and failed endlessly. Every single walkthrough video I found had half to all six players with Icebreaker and Galy-horn. I say "and" because since they were on the next gen consoles, their pause screen loaded instantly and could switch weapons in a heartbeat.

I had none of the "game breaking" weapons, therefore I had no chance in hell. So when that Icebreaker went on sale, I immediately purchased it and had only one goal in mind: shoving that entire fully upgraded weapon--and at least half of my shoulder blade--FAR UP THEIR ASS.

I finally had the equipment to walk past the "You must be this equipped to ride" sign at the bridge of the Hellmouth, and I wanted that POWER.

But hey, my stuff's fully upgrade now, so I guess I'll just use whatever piss-shooter I have to sacrifice my Bad Juju slot.

Everybody wins, and we get to work with what both our separate copies of Destiny does and doesn't do for us.

[image]
Buddy, I think you just went Full 343...

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread