Yeah, That's GOTTA Be It, Right? (Destiny)

by Morpheus @, High Charity, Friday, January 30, 2015, 10:49 (3372 days ago) @ Korny

That's weird; on my version of Destiny, you start out far away and above them by the entrance to the area. They have to work their way up before they can start shooting. If you start out surrounded by them, you might have a defective copy.

Wow! How amazing! You must have one of those Special Editions where the Vex don't teleport at all!

Also, it sucks that you don't have a single other weapon at your disposal while the ammo refills on your Gamebreaker...

Right, because all of the experience points and upgrades for all of my other weapons all apply to the "Gamebreaker".

The millisecond I bought it, not a damn thing else mattered except leveling it up. All the times I tried to beat Crota and, more importantly, the Deathsingers, and failed endlessly. Every single walkthrough video I found had half to all six players with Icebreaker and Galy-horn. I say "and" because since they were on the next gen consoles, their pause screen loaded instantly and could switch weapons in a heartbeat.

I had none of the "game breaking" weapons, therefore I had no chance in hell. So when that Icebreaker went on sale, I immediately purchased it and had only one goal in mind: shoving that entire fully upgraded weapon--and at least half of my shoulder blade--FAR UP THEIR ASS.

I finally had the equipment to walk past the "You must be this equipped to ride" sign at the bridge of the Hellmouth, and I wanted that POWER.

But hey, my stuff's fully upgrade now, so I guess I'll just use whatever piss-shooter I have to sacrifice my Bad Juju slot.

Everybody wins, and we get to work with what both our separate copies of Destiny does and doesn't do for us.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread