( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) (Destiny)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Monday, February 09, 2015, 12:36 (3382 days ago) @ Korny

And before Korny tells me what a damn shame it is, I'm not completely happy with the PS4 either. Chat volume can be flakey...

You are literally the only person besides Bones to ever have a problem with the chat system ...

I'm not literally the only person besides Bones--that's just foolish.

Statistically speaking, nope. I've never run into a single other person besides you two who had an issue, and I've played with hundreds of people...

Here's a crazy idea: Buy a different headset.

Only to have it not work either? My headset costs $250, and it is supposed to be compatible. It's working right now. The disc drive is not trying to eject my disc right now. Messages work sometimes, and the PS4 interface is weird--the store especially (why do they play vidoes in tiny boxes you can't expand?). Luckily for them, Microsoft made a hash of their storefront, too.

Are you okay? you've gone into a full-on curmudgeonly ramble...
I don't see what the price of a third-party headset has anything to do with compatibility. If you are having chat problems across multiple consoles with the same headset, logic dictates that maybe the consoles aren't the issue, especially when their first-party headsets have no issues.

Your reading comprehension sucks. I have tested multiple headsets.

Everything else is an odd ramble. I think you need to take a nap, Kermit. ;)

Probably.

My larger point is that both consoles have their issues. My Astros work fine with the 360 and PS3. They have not worked fine with the PS4, but they are working at the moment. I bought them not have to buy another headset, and most other gaming headsets I might buy would be a step down, in terms of sound quality.

Your PS4 ain't all that. I probably should have left it alone, but I don't love either console. There are things I like and dislike about each.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread