Red Bull**** Quest (Destiny)

by petetheduck, Thursday, July 02, 2015, 00:42 (3223 days ago) @ Ragashingo
edited by petetheduck, Thursday, July 02, 2015, 00:47

If all you are mature enough to do is parrot my past words back at me while ignoring the topic at hand, then I see no reason to continue this further. You clearly aren't ready to have a grown-up conversation.

Good day, sir!

I didn't bother watching the youtube link. It was probably too mature for me anyway.

I have enjoyed the parallels between this conversation and the witchhunting one because of the kind of role reversal that has been going on. So I was curious how you and Kermit would react when presented with that.

I see no difference between the severity of what you said to me in this thread and what I previously said to you in the other, yet in that thread you took offense to my words and immediately the thread topic was ignored and it became about what words I used and nothing else.

You set me up so perfectly to see how you would react to the same behavior. The same words, even. How would Ragashingo respond to Ragashingo? I have my answer, and I'll now let you have the last word.

I have been exceptionally transparent in this thread, I don't know why there is any confusion. This thread has become like debating the Trolley Problem--there is no universal solution. You guys might think the correct solution is to walk away and not participate, but I saw a potential for my agenda to benefit.

Enjoy your Red Bull.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread