Spoilers? *Edits* (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Wednesday, August 05, 2015, 16:48 (3196 days ago) @ cheapLEY

No longer have to wear class items to gain reputation. Instead you “pledge allegiance” to gain rep for a faction, one at a time. Turn in unwanted materials for reputation.

No longer will I be forced to wear fugly ass Future War Cult items!

I did feel bad that there were lots of "pointless" class items. This solves that problem, while (hopefully) opening up faction-exclusive quests...

Edit: I should have read the whole thing before posting, I keep seeing awesome shit!

An Exotic gained through multi-step search quest on the Dreadnaught; pieces are hidden all over.

Sounds like it could be really fun to do, hopefully it doesn't just turn into "look up where the pieces are on the internet" and involves some cool puzzles or something.

There's the rub, no? Hopefully it involves things that are difficult to execute, such as an extended platforming sequence, or requires beating each of the summonable bosses to piece the weapon together... Maybe an alternate use for the Crux of Crota sitting in my vault?

All Exotic unique namesake perks are immediately unlocked.

Okay, that's just awesome.

It'll be interesting to see how this affects older exotics, such as Suros (people will avoid the Focus Fire).

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread