No Good Zentradi Hair. (Gaming)

by dogcow @, Hiding from Bob, in the vent core., Wednesday, January 06, 2016, 20:13 (3041 days ago) @ Funkmon

I play a lot of female characters in RPGs. It started with Fallout 3, where a particular perk made it objectively better to play as a girl, since then I have done it as novelty or as luck. In Borderlands, it looked like they had the coolest stuff, in GTA online, it was the random that it gave me when the thing barely worked, and in Destiny I had a plan to make six dudes, one of each gender and race before I found out it limited you to three. Hence, got stuck with two girls.

Initially I created 2 male characters and one female. My main Titan was modeled after Prince Adam/He Man, my Warlock was supposed to be modeled after a Robotech character, but the hair wasn't right, so when rerolling it to play w/ my bro-in-law I swapped the gender to female & modeled it after Miriya, but they just didn't have her hair right either. Seriously, why can't I have any decent Zentradi hair for my awoken?

Anyway, back on track, I've now seriously played 2 male & 2 female characters in destiny.

edit: changing the subject to better reflect my lament over lack of good zentradi hair.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread