Healthy fun is something to admire

by Mr Daax ⌂ @, aka: SSG Daax, Sunday, June 16, 2013, 00:58 (3975 days ago) @ Grizzlei

Choices that a person has made in their past, whether it concern their education or reputation, have detrimental consequences on their dreams. Concerning gender, sexuality, and other unique traits, many do not enjoy the right circumstances to change anything. This may be because of where they live, their family and friends, or they feel trapped for whatever reason. Ultimately, they give up hope. That's where escapism flourishes as a blessing. When your life outside the comfort of home is detrimental to your mental and physical health, you seek anything to give you a tear or smile.

I'm not sure if I completely agree or disagree with this. I just wanted to add that I truly believe there is comfort and happiness to be found in accepting one's personal circumstances, including, and especially, those things that one cannot change or affect. Kind of reminds me of the Serenity Prayer, but anyways. How this applies to the present discussion, I can't figure out a good way to put it into words yet. Maybe some sleep will help :P Your comment just made me think of that tangent I guess.

Thanks for replying!

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread