I lied. Playing it. Liking it. Recorded a boring Let's Play. (Gaming)

by Funkmon @, Saturday, January 16, 2016, 23:52 (3031 days ago) @ Funkmon

In about 5 hours, that video will work.

I like the talking while walking around doing stuff. It's very cool, so you don't feel like you're wasting your time talking to anybody since you just get it on the way. That being said, the game appears to be largely designed for that, so walking anywhere takes a long time. If you make some wrong turns and the conversation's already run out, the game becomes dull. I also don't really like the art style.

And the conversations aren't realistic, but they do have personality, which is something nice. I don't have a problem with seemingly one sided characters, like Lara Croft in the new Tomb Raiders, whose only real thing is to help people, and, if possible, find tombs, but in a game like this, where the gameplay is there largely as a vehicle for the conversations amongst the people, it's important that they have character. And they do, though the characters don't make a lot of sense to me at this point, and I hate Ren. Me and Jonas are BFFs though. He might not know it yet, but we totally are.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread