I lied. Playing it. Liking it. Recorded a boring Let's Play. (Gaming)

by Funkmon @, Sunday, January 17, 2016, 10:28 (3031 days ago) @ cheapLEY
edited by Funkmon, Sunday, January 17, 2016, 10:46

Well, I went to the cave and talked to the sentient triangle first. Very very cool. Then we talked to Ren and Clarissa, and I went to see Clarissa first because she had a radio and I hope Ren dies. We played a game of Jonas gets possessed trivia hangman with scary eyes guy, then talked to myself in the mirror, then Clarissa killed herself, then we went to go see Ren. Then we played soccer. That sequence was a bit irritating, but overall not unfun.

But honestly. Whose dad doesn't tell his son that the woman he is moving in with had a kid die? What is wrong with that dad?

Anyway, I JUST got to Ren and I decided to quit. I'm 90 minutes in.

Related: the prefix step is related to the old term for bereavement, and used to be attached to orphans. They were called step children, as in grieving children, since their parents died. Stepfather, stepmother, stepson and stepdaughter were used to explain an orphan brought into a new family. Stepbrother and sister are also present. Old Norse had neat shortened versions, like stjúpa for stepmother, some of which have survived into modern Icelandic.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread