Aaaaand I'm done with this "review" (Gaming)

by cheapLEY @, Friday, April 15, 2016, 02:41 (2945 days ago) @ ZackDark
edited by cheapLEY, Friday, April 15, 2016, 02:44

"So you think that was a wall-run? Yeah, no, you could just as easily [climb the rail standing still]"

But... but... that's not how you... how you play Mirror's Edge... You're... You're missing the point entirely.

Not to mention the entire "well, I don't get this mechanic" "I don't even know how which buttons to press" "I fall a lot". Why didn't they switch roles? Dude playing sounds like he could make interesting questions and dude asking questions sounds like would be actually able to answer them.

/rant

Yeah, that's why I'm not a fan of Brad. If he's not that interested in something, he doesn't even really pretend to care, and he's not quick to admit he doesn't actually know anything. He said at the beginning he's never played the first Mirror's Edge, so it's understandable he didn't grasp everything in one play session. Seems like maybe they could have better picked who to play the game, though.

Watch the Ratchet and Clank Quick Look video for what a good GB video is like. Jeff and Dan work well together, and both of them are much more natural and fun to listen to.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread