Go home, Cruel... You're drunk ;) (Destiny)

by Korny @, Dalton, Ga. US. Earth, Sol System, Thursday, June 09, 2016, 15:45 (2929 days ago) @ CruelLEGACEY

There's no way this expansion is the same size as TTK. Not that there's anything wrong with that... I'm really happy with how it's looking so far. But with only 1 new strike, RoI will certainly be smaller in scale than TTK. Sounds larger than TDB or HoW, though... $30 seems like the right price to me :)

One new strike, but some remixed ones as well. Comparing this to TTK with a checklist of what that had isn't really how it should be. The Plaguelands space sounds like it will be much larger and have more to do than the Dreadnaught, plus we get a whole new social space that likely comes with its own questlines and features.

I'm eager. We used to pay $20 for a couple of crappy missions and a raid, this looks like a ton more than that for just $10 more.
Given the success of TTK, they could have totally gotten away with charging $40 again.

We'll see. I'm wondering what those "new crucible features" will be. Sounds like private matches to me. ;)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread