yeah, went by too fast (Destiny)

by MacAddictXIV @, Seattle WA, Wednesday, September 21, 2016, 18:25 (2826 days ago) @ Schedonnardus

The final fight was really fun though.

The final fight was fantastic - and AFTER it was done, I found out (by accident) how to get ammo for the axe. So now I want to run it again, to try it with an axe that actually works. :)

yep same here. i beat it on the first try, but died simultaneously. So i switched from stormcaller to sunsinger, and ended up beating it with a sliver of life left. So i actually went through it twice before figuring out how the ax worked.

SPOILER:

i noticed that when i hit Right Bumper to melee that i got 1 ammo that quickly went away, so i did the entire encounter in the center of the room just hitting RB RT RB RT RB. After the battle was over, i decided to explore for ghosts (there's at least 1 siva cluster in there btw), and that is when i figured out how the ax could be recharged with fire.

I basically was getting my ass handed to me by the dude and I ran back to where you start and I just happened to be standing right by the fire that recharged it. Lucky as hell :-)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread