Lag is ruining it for me. (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Friday, October 07, 2016, 11:38 (2808 days ago) @ bluerunner

If I see red bars in the game I know I won't be able to pick up their crests. I have gotten killed way too much while running back and forth over crests that it won't let me pick up. It's really frustrating when I get killed while trying, only to see the person that killed me run over and pick up mine and the one I was trying to pick up.

This is beyond frustrating. I haven't run into it too often, but when I do, it's infuriating.

I haven't seen a come from behind win yet. I've seen more games mercy ruled than when IB was rift. Either the team runs together or it doesn't. I try to stick with teammates, but if I see them scatter and the other team didn't, I know right away my team will lose.

I've had the exact opposite experience. Lots of come from behind victories (and losses) and I've only seen one game mercy-ruled. All of the games so far have felt so much closer than any previous Iron Banner.

My only real gripe this time around is that these games don't count toward Supremacy wins in the Rise of Iron record book. I'm not a huge PvP fan, so I was pretty much counting on IB to help me knock out those 10 wins.

-Disciple

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread