They have not always been completely accurate with autobans

by bluerunner @, Music City, Friday, August 09, 2013, 10:56 (3921 days ago) @ kapowaz

I let Lil' Blue play firefight arcade off and on. He was only 4 at the time, and just learning to play. They had set up an automated system to deter people from going afk in firefight to get credits. Apparently it saw me having games with a lot of kills, then games with hardly any kills (when lil blue played), and games where me and a guest played and the guest didn't do much. And sometimes he would get distracted and not move around a lot. This caused their system to reset all my credits. I posted about it, and some of the Bungie guys that frequent the forum knew me and knew I wasn't doing anything with an ill intent, so they put the credits back. It was a really nice gesture and sealed me and lil' blue as fans for life. Since then he and I only play custom firefight games together. And now Lil' Blue is getting pretty good.

And it was crazy to see 3 million credits suddenly pop back into the game. I had to purchase the armor again, but it gave me a chance to buy what I wanted first and not buy some things I had wished I hadn't bought.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread