They have not always been completely accurate with autobans

by General Vagueness @, The Vault of Sass, Sunday, August 11, 2013, 13:34 (3919 days ago) @ Xenos

Honestly I don't find these stories disconcerting because everyone I know that's been unjustly banned by Bungie has been unbanned. The reason the system has to be this way is because there are way more people doing questionable things in online games than any reasonably sized group of people can check on. Many on these forums already complain about the cost of games and DLC etc., which unfortunately is part of the way game companies make a living nowadays, but imagine if they also had to basically employ a call center sized group of employees just to review every single flag that pops up for every player that might be cheating?

I don't mind the price of games, it's low if you take past games and inflation into account. I'm not sure what to say on DLC. What concerns me is XBL, especially since they raised the price and especially Sony decided to copy them even though most of us remember their security failings.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread