Geeze Kerm. (DBO)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, September 30, 2017, 14:40 (2371 days ago) @ Kermit

So I guess you never assume good intentions then? Aphorisms are situational. If you have enough doubt to ask the question, it's a good sign that SP tags still serve a purpose.

And I like to think there is still content in the game yet to be discovered and will be for a while, and that content will be spoiler material until it's common knowledge. It's not hard to type SP.

Goodness, you've been rather aggressive of late. You speek as If I'm trying to be an asshole. Shit! the reason I even asked this is because I care! Yet here I get served up this deceleration of guessed veiled words.

If questions become a problem here at DBO, with ANY OF US, where asking questions simply results in pointed remarks of daring to ask, then there is a much larger problem at work. And all that's not to say that I doubt or even disagree with the merits you speak Kermit, just the existent of your words seems emotionally unnecessary.

I wanted to KNOW, and boy did I not expect the result.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread