*SP* *SP* Here is why I dared to ask. *SP* *SP* (DBO)

by Kermit @, Raleigh, NC, Saturday, September 30, 2017, 15:40 (2371 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

*SP* LAST CALL
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I've been having some fun with my avatars.

First we have Derpy D1 Traveler.

[image]

This had been my avatar for a few mouths, before we got D2 content and advertising. About a month before launch, I decided to start having a little fun with Derpy Traveler here, resulting in Caged Derpy D2 Traveler.

[image]

So once we played the game and finished, for reasons every one in this post here already knows since this post identified it's self a spoiler, we got a new version of the traveler. So I got the idea to work on a third version of Derpy here. Problem is, it's a big plot point. So I figured I'd ask to see if I could figure out when I could reveal my (W.I.P) V3.

[image]

As far as I can tell, it's apparently it's going to be in till at least November. If only it could have been just that.

(Looks like I need to tweak the transparency of the light there. That is not the effect I want against this background. Hmmm. Not very pleasing to the eye. Looks like I'm going to have to go back to square one.)

Yeah, I'd probably wait until November, maybe December, and I'm sorry if I came across as aggressive. It's a peeve of mine when people aren't sensitive about spoilers, and your original post made it sound as if you were tired of typing SP. Yes, I realize this is a debate that never ends.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread