*SP* *SP* Here is why I dared to ask. *SP* *SP* (DBO)

by INSANEdrive, ಥ_ಥ | f(ಠ‿↼)z | ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ| ¯\_(ツ)_/¯, Saturday, September 30, 2017, 15:03 (2393 days ago) @ INSANEdrive

*SP* LAST CALL
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
|
I've been having some fun with my avatars.

First we have Derpy D1 Traveler.

[image]

This had been my avatar for a few mouths, before we got D2 content and advertising. About a month before launch, I decided to start having a little fun with Derpy Traveler here, resulting in Caged Derpy D2 Traveler.

[image]

So once we played the game and finished, for reasons every one in this post here already knows since this post identified it's self a spoiler, we got a new version of the traveler. So I got the idea to work on a third version of Derpy here. Problem is, it's a big plot point. So I figured I'd ask to see if I could figure out when I could reveal my (W.I.P) V3.

[image]

As far as I can tell, it's apparently it's going to be in till at least November. If only it could have been just that.

(Looks like I need to tweak the transparency of the light there. That is not the effect I want against this background. Hmmm. Not very pleasing to the eye. Looks like I'm going to have to go back to square one.)

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread