First reaction... (Destiny)

by narcogen ⌂ @, Andover, Massachusetts, Thursday, November 30, 2017, 05:08 (2347 days ago) @ Claude Errera

"Sorry we are continuing to develop and grow this game into something hopefully everyone can continue to or increase their levels of enjoyment from"?

I really only thought they'd say it with regards to two things, only one of which I care about.

"Sorry we haven't been more communicative with the fans". I don't care, but a ton of people are upset about this and I guess a certain level of communication is expected in MMO games.

"We know it’s frustrating when there isn’t enough of a dialog with the development team. You have our commitment that we’re going to do a better job going forward."

That's not specifically "sorry" but it sure as hell is a mea culpa, which is pretty close.

Not that close.

I think Bungie is still either acting as if everyone assumes this was the result of an honest mistake, or is choosing only to address those who believe that.

There are a bunch of people who believe that was an intentional change made to deceive people in a way that made it more likely they might buy Bright Engrams.

I think it's worth apologizing for the fact that it even looks like they were doing that.

Perhaps they're concerned that apologizing for it would be taken as confirmation that they did intend to do that.

No good choices here, really.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread