+1 (Destiny)

by CruelLEGACEY @, Toronto, Sunday, January 28, 2018, 18:58 (2272 days ago) @ stabbim

Am I the only one who keeps different armor sets for different subclasses?

Just for example, I have a set for my striker that's as much mobility and resilience as possible, in order to close the gap to melee range and hopefully survive the trip, but I don't care about recovery because I'm typically a) taking too many hits too often for it to matter and b) getting health back frequently once I get into melee range. But when I'm running Sentinel, I want it as tanky as possible without having to stay in melee range, and I don't really care how fast I move. So it's all resilience/recovery and as little mobility as possible.

It's probably not the most efficient way to progress, but I feel pretty meh about that and I think this helps each subclass' playstyle feel unique.

I think what you’re doing is precisely what Bungie had envisioned players would do. I had planned on doing that as well, but I ended up finding the process too much of a bother, and at the end of the day, I don’t find armor stats make enough of a difference for me to base my play style around them. So I put together a set of armor that I think looks good for each character, and leave it at that :-/

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread