It finally happened (Destiny)

by DiscipleN2k @, Edmond, OK, Wednesday, February 07, 2018, 06:38 (2241 days ago) @ cheapLEY

The Vex one is special, I think, because it's a little counterintuitive that putting more people in doesn't speed up the plates, when that does work for SOME things in Destiny (though not all - I don't PvP, but I heard something about capture points in there). And also because doing the heroic trigger without neglecting the basic objective requires some halfway intelligent positioning.

Does that work for anything in D2? The capture points in Crucible don't go faster for sure, because I remember that being a talking point at release (unless it's been changed in a balance patch or something). I don't think it works for that Vex event, and you seem to be saying it doesn't, but I actually don't know for sure because I just don't pay that much attention. I don't think it matters during the Pyramidion strike in the boss phase, but those go so fast anyway it's hard to tell.

The faction rally public event is the only thing I've seen that seems to go faster with more people on the capture point, and I'm still not 100% sure on that one.

-Disciple

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread