It finally happened (Destiny)

by stabbim @, Des Moines, IA, USA, Wednesday, February 07, 2018, 12:39 (2262 days ago) @ Morpheus

Maybe I need to clarify. It's not their following me that bothers me. I don't have personal space issues in Destiny. We all just pass through each other anyway, right?

The point is that they all group up on one plate, which does not make it capture faster. Which means that splitting up and doing them all at the same time is better. If I'm already on a plate, there is NO good reason for anyone else to need to be there, except maybe to help kill things. But capturing a different plate or defending the center conflux should be a WAY bigger priority than helping me on a plate I was already on. I don't need 3 people to help me kill one occasional Fanatic.

Notice how the randos in my video split up and captured all 3 plates simultaneously. And since they were doing that, I didn't go stand on a plate, because I wouldn't accomplish anything by doing so. It was more productive for me to just stand center (my location didn't REALLY matter, that was just a good spot where I could see everything) and help kill Vex. This was doing it right.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread