Whoa. Weapon slot changes. A must-read update, all around. (Destiny)

by cheapLEY @, Thursday, April 05, 2018, 15:40 (2184 days ago) @ CyberKN

Q: I really wish D2 weapons system returns to primary/special/heavy. It was better than the current one. Is my wish reasonable?

Josh: We know that you want more control over your loadouts. You can expect weapon slot changes in the future of Destiny 2. We are actively working on a new system right now and we will have more to show and tell this summer.

That is intriguing.

Also, since Bungie's philosophy on balance and nerfs has come up a few times recently, it seems good to point out:

Q: Will Vigilance Wing be allowed to reign supreme in the crucible or will we see any fine tuning in the near future?

Josh: While we will continue to adjust the Sandbox, we are not planning an outright nerf to Vigilance Wing at this time. We don’t believe slowing Vigilance Wing’s TTK in a world where our players are asking for a faster TTK is the right call. Instead, we should be adjusting more weapons up to a level where they can compete. I believe you’ll find a few retuned Exotics that can do that in the Season 3 Exotic update.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread