I miss the light level field in FTB (DBO)

by cheapLEY @, Wednesday, May 30, 2018, 11:16 (2130 days ago) @ Kermit

It's really only of interest when light levels are variable (but I assume that most people have lower level characters even late into a season--I've got one character on each platform I haven't even woken up yet). Times like now it's missed (help me here, cheapLEY) because people are all over the map level-wise.

I think it's good info when you can get it, and there have been times when I've specifically tried to recruit players who I know are high level because I think we need them based in part on the levels of the rest of the team.

It was nice to have as just a FYI (and especially if I was bringing a significantly lower level Guardian than everyone else). You’re right that right now is the time where it’s most needed. I’ve played with folks that are basically maxed out, and with plenty that haven’t broken through the 340 wall. It’d just be nice to know. On the other hand, it was at the point where most just left it blank anyway. I guess I’m more just curious as to why it was removed in the first place.

Complete thread:

RSS Feed of thread